THE JUNIOR TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP
for the Junior Team Championship Trophy & D A Gordon Trophy
Sponsored by Berties of Elland
Venue: Crow Nest Park Golf Club
Date: Sunday 23rd June 2019
Click here for a downloadable and printable file of the rules below
Competition Format - Stroke play over 18 holes
Each Member Club may enter one team of three Players.
In accordance Rule 8 in Section 1 of the Rules & Regulations relating to Competitions and Matches.
- Team Championships & Union Four Ball Championship
Clubs must submit the names, CDH ID numbers and handicaps of the players in their teams to Roy Lofts Competition Secretary no later than 12 noon on Monday 17th June 2019 prior to the weekend on which the Championship is due to take place.
Entries not received by this deadline will not be entered into the draw.
- Player’s names must be in the same format as that in which they are held on the computerised handicapping system at their Home Club
- If a club fails to submit details by the prescribed time, its team(s) will not be permitted to take part in the Championship to which that failure relates.
- Starting Sheets for each Championship will be emailed to clubs and also posted on the Union’s Web Site on the Tuesday prior to the weekend on which the Championship is due to take place
- For the purposes of creating Starting Sheets for Team Championships, players from each team, with minor exceptions, will be placed in consecutive matches in ascending handicap sequence.
Eligibility is limited to players with a playing handicap on the day of the competition of 28 or less. For the purposes of this competition, players with handicaps in excess of 20 will have their handicaps reduced to 20.
The team returning the lowest aggregate gross score based on the team’s two lowest scores will hold the ‘Junior Team Championship Trophy’ for a year and will be eligible to play in the County qualifying competition for the EGU Junior Champion Club Tournament.
The team returning the lowest aggregate net score based on the team’s two lowest scores will hold the ‘D. A. Gordon Trophy’ for a year.
Vouchers will be given to each member of the teams that win the two trophies, the Player who returns the lowest gross score and the Player who returns the lowest net score.
Please forward your team names and handicaps to arrive no later than NOON on Monday 17th June
to email@example.com or to
Roy D Lofts, HHDUGC, Competition secretary
15 Goldfields Close, Greetland, Halifax, HX4 8LD
Telephone Home 01422 373708 or Mobile 07791 170535
Competitors are respectfully reminded to comply with the host club’s dress code. Prizes may be withheld from teams or individuals who do not attend (or send a representative to) the presentation.
The prize presentation will take place in the clubhouse 30 minutes after the last score card is entered.